[BRLTTY] Problem connecting Handy Tech Actilino on Android

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Nov 1 16:16:06 EST 2020

Hello,

I've got back my Actilino device from repair, now with a new main board. I removed
Actilino from Bluetooth devices on the Android phone, and re paired it.
Even though I choose it from within BRLTTY settings on the Android
device, it doesn't work. BRLTTY is waiting. With TalkBack I hear a
message saying Actilino connected for calls. When searching for devices,
there is only one Actilino device available.

My Active Braille works with BRLTTY on the phone, and the Actilino works
when trying on a Raspberry Pi.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Lars