[BRLTTY] Problems with xbrlapi

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri Nov 13 06:42:54 EST 2020

Hello Samuel,

We installed your patches and rebooted. Right after the reboot Mate and Orca handled the Braille keyboard properly, responding to all keys.
After I started Firefox no keys on the Braille keyboard would respond. Then I started xbrlapi from Terminal the keys responded as they have been,
that is everything worked except backspace, enter and the up and down arrows.

Thanks,
John