[BRLTTY] BRLTTY with APH Mantis q40

brandybuddy at protonmail.com brandybuddy at protonmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:21:20 EDT 2020

Has anyone tried using braille with the mantis q40 by aph? My friend recently aquired one and is looking for support. Me too, as i'm getting this exact display. I always wonder how those work, i wonder if it runs android. But my friend plugged it into his computer, the keyboard works fine with linux because it uses a separate driver apparently. But BRLTTY does nothing. Any suggestions? Or any plans to add it in the list? I'd love to be able to remotely use my computer with a braille display as well, as this querty braille display is new to me and very fascinating, and i wanna be able to set my intel compute stick to boot up and connect to it via bluetooth. Thanks! Buddy

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile