[BRLTTY] Language profiles

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 2 12:48:17 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by payman shaykhmehdi on 2021/08/02 at 07:56 +0430]

>I've built this table myself and testing it.It works fine when passed to
>brltty as parameter. The problem is when I want to switch to this table
>using SET_LANGUAGE_PROFILE command. Also the same problem occurs with
>arabic table (ar.ttb).

I haven't tested it, but what Didier is suggesting might be the problem. One thing to try (other than correcting the locale name) might be to put the text table line before the locale line so that that potential error will occur after setting the text table.

>Can all text tables be used in language profiles?

Yes, of course.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |