[BRLTTY] Brltty on nixos

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 11:19:04 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Does anyone on this list has experience with brltty on nixos?

I'm quite new to nix, so please apologise if I don't understand all nix
concepts just yet.

I am able to install brltty on nixos and get the braille display to
work, but I'd like to use brltty's speech capabilities as well.

On other systems, I've just been able to edit brltty.conf and enable the
speech driver I want. But on nixos, /etc/brltty.conf doesn't exist.

So, is there any way to configure brltty on nixos or how can I else
enable speech support?

Best regards,

Tage