[BRLTTY] Brltty on nixos

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 23 12:12:23 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Tage Johansson on 2021/08/23 at 17:19 +0200]

>On other systems, I've just been able to edit brltty.conf and enable the
>speech driver I want. But on nixos, /etc/brltty.conf doesn't exist.

Then create it. It's an optional file. I don't know anything about nixos, so I also don't know why it doesn't provide /etc/brltty.conf.

>So, is there any way to configure brltty on nixos or how can I else enable
>speech support?

You can either create /etc/brltty.conf and specify its speech-driver directive or you can use brltty's -s command line option.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |