[BRLTTY] The braillists forum and an article about reading in braille

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Aug 30 11:03:30 EDT 2021

Many thanks, Brain, for your testimonial!

To be honest, when you describe how you work it gives me the feeling
that it would take me ages to do the same with speech that what I can do
with braille, but I guess all this is a matter of habbits and most
likely I am biased by mine.

Since you are using Vi I guess you do not use Emacspeak. So, which
speech system are you using? The one provided by brltty? Speakup? Do you
use Linux text consoles or graphical terminals? Do you use braille in
addition to speech when you program? And, in which language or languages
do you program, usually?

Best wishes,

Sébastien.