[BRLTTY] brltty and speech

Devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:23:15 EDT 2021

Ah, that's really good. I meant after routing occurs. Okay that's all the
ideas I had. The speaking rest of line may be helpful in kind of speed
reading braille, where you may read the first part of a line, let's say
half the display length, or a quarter of it, and the TTS reads the rest,
for a sort of multi-sensory approach. Just a thought.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/