[BRLTTY] TSI braille display protocol

discapacidad5 discapacidad5 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:38:51 EST 2021

I share my repository is the following
https://github.com/brailletouch/Brailletouch

I think what I need is HID support for esp32, especially HID braille, they
could help with that and I have seen they make keyboards with ESP32 and
with Arduino and I guess HID braille is something similar but I don't know
how to do it

Searching the internet I got a library that converts the esp32 to a HID
keyboard, I guess it could be done or even for HID braille.