[BRLTTY] I'm not able to use my Orbit Writer keyboard any more

Lars Bjørndal lars at lamasti.net
Sun Dec 12 15:45:37 EST 2021

I've used an Orbit Writer keyboard with BRLTTY for a long time, also
after starting to use a new Sony Xperia phone some weeks ago. After installing a
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to test, however, the keyboard stopped working.
I'm using the Google play version of BRLTTY, but I'm not certain on when
I started to use that version.

Something that concerns me, is that after re-pairing the keyboard, I have
a Settings button. The new dialog that opens, has Forget and Connect.
Pressing Connect does not seem to work.

When BRLTTY starts and the keyboard is selected in BRLTTY, and turned
on, no startup sound comes from BRLTTY.

I've checked the channel and that the SRP protocol is selected.

Hope someone have a hint on how to solve the problem.

Thanks in advance - Lars