[BRLTTY] Making brltty speak

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Wed Dec 15 08:32:21 EST 2021

On 8/12/21 13:05, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:
> I would really like to be able not to use pulse audio, but unfortunately
> I am using GUI so I am not sure this is really an option.

I switched to Pipewire and Orca continued to work as desired - so I
don't understand why you think this isn't an option. Just avoid Pipewire
0.3.41 until a regression is fixed. 0.3.40 is fine though.

One of the many advantages of using a braille display is that it allows
you to interact with your system without working audio.