[BRLTTY] Making brltty speak

Christian Schoepplein chris at schoeppi.net
Wed Dec 15 10:07:44 EST 2021

On Wed, December 15, 2021 12:34 pm, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

> It seems the cleanest solution is to switch from PulseAudo to PipeWire
> so I'll have to continue experimenting with that.

Is it possible to switch from pulseaudio to pipewire on Debian Bullseye
and if yes, how can this be done? I do not know pipewire at all and wonder
what are the advantages vis pulseaudio? To say it clear, pulseaudio is
crap, but I've found a solution that brltty and also orca have speech
output on my system. But if switching to another soundsystem will make
things easier I'd also switch.

Ciao,

  Schoepp