[BRLTTY] BRL TTY input method On android

Mariam Mohsen mariammohsen789789 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 08:24:26 EST 2021

Hi, thank you so much for your reply. , I'm aware that the mantis works as
a quarty keyboard. But the problem is that my primary language is Arabic,,
and for some odd reason, my quarty keyboard doesn't work in Arabic at all.
No matter how much I tried. So I was wondering, if I could use BRL TTY, to
type Arabic in braille. Best regards. Mariam