[BRLTTY] mantis q40

Florian Beijers florianbeijers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 13:57:06 EST 2021

Hi,

Ok, so the mantis q40 is a hybrid device of a keyboard and a braille
display. I have paired it through the GUI and I can confirm that the
keyboard part of it works fine. So I would say it is paired correctly.
The way this device works is that you can connect to several devices at
once, with a little menu that cycles in between devices.
I currently am not near the device but when I was logging, I didn't have
the device's channel selected, which lead to the "connection refused" log.
My theory, which I haven't been able to validate yet, is that "resource
busy" comes up when either one of the other channels is in use, or when I'm
actually connected to the device, in which case the driver or the device
internals are doing something weird. I'll report back when I have all the
permutations logged.

Florian