[BRLTTY] mantis q40

Florian Beijers florianbeijers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 14:59:57 EST 2021

Ok, I ran a few more tests but still am not really getting anywhere.

I tailed the journalctl to see what wold happen if I were to cycle to and
away from the box I'm trying to connect, that did nothing whatsoever.
Then, I hopped back into bluetoothctl and saw that it was connecting and
disconnecting repeatedly every few seconds.
I deleted the device, re-paired it and explicitly gave the connect command,
that made it stop flickering.
Tailing the journalctl again I now see L2CAP: connection timed out, as well
as "software caused connection abort" errors in the logs. Does that help
with diagnosing what's happening?

Op di 9 feb. 2021 om 19:57 schreef Florian Beijers <florianbeijers at gmail.com