[BRLTTY] mantis q40

Florian Beijers florianbeijers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:14:38 EST 2021

Just realized I only sent this to Mario before, my bad.
I have done some more experimenting, and quite simply, the unit just
won't sit up and take notice where brltty is concerned. Connection
goes off without a hitch, the HID keyboard part works, but error 111:
connection refused from RFCOMM is all the logs show.
I've tried connecting through the GUI as well as bluetoothctl,
manually trusting the device first, re-paring it several times without
result.
So I guess this is when I have to conclude there's a bug :) I just
looked at the github repo but I don't see the issues tab being there.
What is the procedure for submitting a bug report?

Thanks,
Florian