[BRLTTY] i need a tsi display driver for nvda

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 22 10:53:30 EST 2021

[quoted lines by deniz sincar on 2021/02/22 at 09:39 +0300]

>i know how it works. i did it already 1000 times.

Doing someting a thousand times doesn't prove knowledge of how to do it. It
could be, for example, that the same wrong method was retried a thousand times,
in which case it'd be no surprise that it never worked.

I'm sorry if you feel that I might be being a bit rude, but all we're ever
hearing from you is that "it doesn't work". You present yourself as an expert,
and us as a bunch of fools who don't kow how to implement brltty properly. If
that's really your attitude then you, as the expert, are on your own. If you'd
like our help then, for one thing, don't be so rude and accusatory. And, for
another, why not post a log or two so that we can try to analyze what isn't
working.

>in device manager i checked it's com port. configurated the display and. it
>didn't work. no ways.

I believe you that it doesn't work, but we still don't know why. You say that you
configured the correct COM port, but you don't say how.

I'm going to make a guess, though. Ealier, I suggested that you edit the file
brltty.conf to define the correct COM port, and suspect that you didn't do it
that way. What I think is that your brltty.conf file now has several
braille-device lines, that brltty doesn't know which one to choose, and that
it's picking the one for the original port number. My suggestion is that you go
clean all of this up so that there's only one braille-device line, and that
it's specifying the correct port.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |