[BRLTTY] i need a tsi display driver for nvda

deniz sincar dsincar29 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:59:10 EST 2021

sorry that maybe i was root. i knew what is serial communication and other stuff like that. yes you're right. there was many braille display lines. but i just opened the configurator and i was choosing my display and port from list. then i just reinstalled brltty, just chose the port and display and it showed: no foreground window. great, it's working. i was doing something wrong but a third reinstall helped me.

Отправлено с iPhone