[BRLTTY] i need a tsi display driver for nvda

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Feb 22 14:14:25 EST 2021

[quoted lines by deniz sincar on 2021/02/22 at 21:59 +0300]

>sorry that maybe i was root.

Frustration can often make any of us feel that way.

>yes you're right. there was many braille display lines. but i just opened the
>configurator and i was choosing my display and port from list.

The configurator was meant for a new installation - not for updating the
configuration. That's why rerunning it does introduce duplicate lines. Maybe
this could be improved one day.

>then i just reinstalled brltty, just chose the port and display and it showed: no foreground window. great, it's working.

Excellent!

>i was doing something wrong but a third reinstall helped me.

After installing, edit brltty.conf rather than rerun the configurator.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |