[BRLTTY] how to start and stop brltty

Alexander Epaneshnikov aarnaarn2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:04:29 EST 2021

22.02.2021 2:01, John Covici пишет:
> gentoo does not have a  ebuild for brltty-6.3, only for 6.1,

perhaps you need to ask gentoo developers to update brltty?

> I have been trying to do this myself and I have a make command for udev and
> systemd in the ebuild.  This is why those files are in the
> /lib/systemd/system directory.

I do not want to offend you, but as we can see from the messages further, you
are not very good at it. and this is understandable. since writing an ebuild is
much more complicated than creating a pkgbuild for arch eg.

I use gentoo on my nas where I don't need brltty. so unfortunately I
cannot help
you with updating the ebuild. but I highly recommend contacting the
distribution
itself for support.

--
Sincerely, Alexander.