[BRLTTY] Interesting issue with contraction tables in current Git version

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Jan 1 15:53:35 EST 2021

On 1/1/21 2:24 PM, Dave Mielke wrote:
> On my system, the relevant package is cldr-emoji-annotations. Do you
> have just
> the one cldr package? If more, what are all of their names?

Here are the package details from the repository, which include a
reference to the source on GitHub. Note also that it replaces
cldr-emoji-annotation, which suggests it's a new (possibly somewhat
different) package.

I can provide additional details as desired.

Repository      : community
Name            : unicode-cldr
Version         : 38.0-1
Description     : Emoji annotation files in CLDR
Architecture    : any
URL             : https://github.com/fujiwarat/unicode-cldr
Licenses        : custom
Groups          : None
Provides        : cldr-emoji-annotation
Depends On      : None
Optional Deps   : None
Conflicts With  : cldr-emoji-annotation
Replaces        : cldr-emoji-annotation
Download Size   : 15.61 MiB
Installed Size  : 204.84 MiB
Packager        : Felix Yan <felixonmars at archlinux.org>
Build Date      : Thu 17 Dec 2020 08:20:34 AM EST
Validated By    : MD5 Sum  SHA-256 Sum  Signature