[BRLTTY] problem with preferences saving

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 30 12:22:31 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2021/07/30 at 12:09 -0400]

>I did, no joy, nothing in the system log and save on exit is
>definitely yes, but neither option does anything, it does play its
>tune, but seems not to do anything else.

If it plays the tune then it's saving (assuming, of course, that it's the right tune for that operation). Can you describe what it sounds like?

Maybe use -ldebug to see if that reveals anything. If you do that, please send the log. It might be better to use -L/path/to/logfile to make it easier to get the whole log without missing anything. Note that the log, with -ldebug, will show which tune is being played.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |