[BRLTTY] Accessible way to slow down music?

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jpmengual at debian.org
Sat Mar 27 07:55:47 EDT 2021

Hi,

I had heard of a console tool but cannot remember. I basically would
suggest audacity. Import the file, alt-e (effect), change the speed, and
shoulld work. Optionaly export to a classical audio file

Regards

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
Debian Developer non uploading
Community team member
Accessibility team member
debian-l10n-french team member
President of Debian France non-profit organization