[BRLTTY] Accessible way to slow down music?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Mar 27 07:53:03 EDT 2021

Dear all,

I am looking for an accessible tool to slow down a song for which I
can't hear the notes correctly when it's playing at the normal speed.

I tried with mplayer but there, slowing down also decreases the
frequency so that's not working so well.

Is there a solution that would be accessible? Ideally a text-mode or
commandline oriented tool would be nice but if there is some graphical
tool which is accessible enough for this purpose that would also be
acceptable.

Many thanks in advance for any advice,

Sébastien.