[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and touch screen input for Braille?

Rich Morin rdm at cfcl.com
Sun Apr 3 17:44:28 EDT 2022

I've been speculating about supporting touch screen input for Braille on Linux-based cell phones.  What I have in mind is a user-mode program (written in Elixir) that would recognize input events and gestures, then send messages to various screen readers.  Can someone give me some clues about the most reasonable way to send these messages to BRLTTY?  For example, should I use uinput?  Any other advice, comments, or suggestions would be welcome.

-r