[BRLTTY] HumanWare BI x 40 on Android

Henk Abma henk.abma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:05:42 EDT 2022

 Hi,
Since this device operates on the HID protocol, it can only be used with USB connection on android.
HID over Bluetooth is currently not supported on any android version. So as far as I understand it, this is an android limitation, not one of BRLTTY.
.
With kind regards,

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Henk.