[BRLTTY] [OT] Braille display recommendation

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Thu Apr 7 12:00:24 EDT 2022

Hi Aura,
Did you have a look at the Optelec BC640 or bc680?
I have a bc69- 80 chars, too big for you I guess. But it has a lot of
buttons18, a bc640 would have 9, but you can combine buttons to an
actioan. There is also a sort ofcursor navagation toconfigure
preferences. It has bluetooth and can be fed through USB. It is very
reliable but also expensive.
Have a look at: optelec.nl

	Adrian