[BRLTTY] Please! I need a new brltty 6.4 package for Debian Bookworm.

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Thu Apr 28 07:02:11 EDT 2022

Hello,

For some time brltty has been becoming unresponsive on mutt. Just now it became unresponsive on the title of a book I was trying to download from Bookshare.
In both cases, when I went to a console where root was loggee in and pressed  up arrow brltty was restarted. there is also the problem that brltty does not do word wrap. This is a regression from all previous Debian versions.

If making a new package from the current brltty repository is too much work, what can I do to solve these problems?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer