[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 08:54:16 EST 2022

09.01.2022 14:07, Dave Mielke пишет:
>> I use Hims QBrailleXL display.
> This is a model which we don't explicitly support, so I'd sure like to see a log with some more detail in order to see what the HIMS driver thinks it is.
> Which keys does this model have?
This display has routing keys to move to braille cells, panning buttons,
Perkins keyboard and the rest of the keys are regular keyboard computer
keys, like escape, tab, capslock, shift, control, function, windows,
alt, f-keys, home, end, page up, page down, insert, delete, arrow keys
which can work as moving to next and previous lines.
The display can be used in 2 modes. The braille display mode when keys
work with screen reader as a regular braille display and a usb/bluetooth
hybrid keyboard mode which sends commands as regular keyboard when
activated.>> I simply typed sudo brltty and then an argument to pass all
output to log
>> file.
> The best way to capture a log is to use brltty's -L (uppercase) option, i.e. -L /path/to/logfile.
> And also use brltty's -l (lowercase) option to say what should be logged. In this case, please use: -l debug,inpkts,outpkts,brldrv,usb
Here is the log. I hope that it was saved correctly. When executing a
command there was the message that intpkts and outpkts categories
weren't found.
Here's what command I used.
sudo brltty -L ./brlttylog -l debug,intpkts,outpkts,brldrv,usb
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f0jq6zbfrorxjfi/brlttylog?dl=1
> There's something else, by the way, that I'd like to see. There's a file at /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices which contains a representation of the USB descriptors for your QBrailleXL. Could you please send that to me? The whole file contains descriptions of all of your USB devices. If that's okay then just send the whole file. This, of course, needs to be done while the device is connected.
Here is the file. I assume that a braille display is represented as
Selvas HealthCare manufacturer, as far as I remember that something like
that was in there manual, but I am not sure.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcp5wr798wylcie/devices?dl=1
Thank you.
--
regards,