[BRLTTY] Brltty sounds absence with sof-firmware driver used on Linux

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:22:28 EST 2022

Hello.
11.01.2022 20:41, Dave Mielke пишет:
> Thanks, except that what he needs to do, in this case, is add -L /path/to/some-other-log-file so that the log file specified within /etc/brltty.conf won't be overwritten.
Here's what I did.
1. I copied brltty.conf file to another path and added it to the
suggested file as -f parameter.
brltty -b ba -s no -x a2 -N -f /path-of-the-copied-conf-file
After restarting the system nothing has changed, the log states about
using BRLAPI driver.
2. As suggested in the quoated line, I inserted -L parameter and
specified the pass to the log file for a systemd instance:
brltty -b ba -s no -x a2 -N -L /path-to-brlapi-log
After restarting the system I noticed that a brlApiLog specified in
/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d/90xbrlapi is created, but a log file specified
in /etc/brltty.conf is not.
I suppose there is something wrong.
It seems like only 1 instance of brltty starts, that is started by
systemd with brlapi.
Thank you.
--
regards,