[BRLTTY] Russian braille tables and orca issue

Vsevolod Popov sevapopov13 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 09:44:39 EST 2022

On 1/16/22 17:09, Vsevolod Popov wrote:
> I haven't tried switching tables when the locale is set to English, though.
I have just tried to switch the locale to English and the situation is
the same.
None of Russian or any others  LibLouis tables can be used.
Now the default table is English, I think it's English US table.
Changing the braille table in orca to any liblouis  table doesn't change
anything and Russian text cannot be read until I switch the locale back
to Russian.
So it's a wide problem, I thought it only appears when the locale is set
to Russian.
Thank you.
--
regards,