[BRLTTY] Orbit Writer bluetooth braille keyboard, key presses do nothing, BRLTTY 5.5 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS

Emma Sajic esajic at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 16:34:29 EDT 2022

Thanks Dave for your help!

I didn't get any output from the keyboard in either of my debug logs even though the second one is detecting what I press.

I tried connecting the Orbit Writer using USB today but kept getting a bunch of errors in the USB debug log  about brltty not being able to open /dev/usb

So I will try manually installing v6.5 as you recommended, and see if that helps.

Will also try forcing the Braille driver to be "bm" in the brltty.conf file as you suggested.

Cheers!
Emma

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite