[BRLTTY] Russian braille tables and orca issue

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Mar 19 14:48:05 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by Vsevolod Popov on 2022/03/19 at 13:50 +0300]

>I have the latest LibLouis version installed as you mentioned.

The best, then, might be to discuss this issue with either the LibLouis people or the maintainer of its Russian tables. That being said, if you can describe the problem, perhaps including a test line of Russian text that illustrates it, I can have a look.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |