[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Raspberry PI

kperry at blinksoft.com kperry at blinksoft.com
Sun May 1 18:05:42 EDT 2022

I looked at all  the branches on github.  I don't see a dev or a 6.5.  Is
there a way to get an early look at the new version? So far I have not been
able to get the orbits to work in emulation mode so I guess I have to wait
on the new release.

I will also mention when I tried to run with the run script it could not
find some stuf fand still seemed to want me to install it before running
which maybe just my lack of knowledge with brltty.

Ken