[BRLTTY] 6.5 within a couple of weeks.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri May 6 10:13:08 EDT 2022

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2022/05/06 at 15:02 +0200]

>It makes sense that BRLTTY is agnostic of this in the general case.

Well, it's more like brltty simply doesn't know.

>But in case of using a keyboard for keyboard input, would it be possible to listen to all key presses to retrieve this kind of context?

At the very least, I suspect that that'd noticeably reduce interactive responsiveness. Additionally, it's not clear what arrow keys are being used for. For example, compare how lynx handles them versus how an editor typically handles them.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |