[BRLTTY] contraction problem

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Fri May 6 11:47:49 EDT 2022

Hello,

About such crashes, I'm wondering: would running brltty-ctb be enough
to exercise them? We've been doing some fuzzing work on espeak-ng and
liblouis, possibly that could be applied as is on brltty as well.

Samuel

高生旺, le ven. 06 mai 2022 23:40:15 +0800, a ecrit:
> First please enable contracted mode then open the attached file with vim.
> move cursor from top to bottom. the brltty will crash.
>
> On Fri, 6 May 2022, Dave Mielke wrote:
>
> > Date: Fri, 6 May 2022 06:58:24 -0400
> > From: Dave Mielke <Dave at mielke.cc>
> > To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
> >     <brltty at brltty.app>
> > Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] contraction problem
> >
> > [quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2022/05/06 at 14:29 +0800]
> >
> > > Crashed. Log file attached. Thank you!
> >
> > Unfortunately, the log doesn't show a clear reason for the crash - it just abruptly stops. Could you please experiment a bit to see if it's the contracting of a specific line that's causing the crash? And, if so, could you then attach a file containing that line so that we can try to reproduce it?
> >
> > --
> > I believe the Bible to be the very Word of God: http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> > Dave Mielke            | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
> > EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
> > Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |

Samuel
---
Pour une évaluation indépendante, transparente et rigoureuse !
Je soutiens la Commission d'Évaluation de l'Inria.