[BRLTTY] 6.5 within a couple of weeks.

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon May 9 09:05:18 EDT 2022

I have not posted in this thread, because I don't generally use brltty
speech.  I think the problem is  that Linux only puts out the changed
characters to the console which in the speech is possibly not what you
want.  You might have to surpress that speech output and give him what
he needs, but keep the Braille output the same as before.