[BRLTTY] Totally off the wall and possibily off-topic

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Tue Jun 18 09:27:50 EDT 2024

Hi folks: I was wondering if there are any users of mandarin/chinese
users of brltty on the list and if they'd be willing to correspond
off-list on how to best handle it.

I apologize for it possibly being off-topic but have had a tough time
finding books/articles that are in chinese to help my language
learning. I also have questions about the difference between braille
pinyin versus traditional or simplified chinese characters. Is there
even a way with brltty or braille in general.

I return you to your previously veneficial problem solving mode!
'grin'

   Kirk