[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and Alva Satellite under Windows in connection with NVDA

jpraphat at free.fr jpraphat at free.fr
Tue May 14 08:56:32 EDT 2024

Good morning,
I encounter the same problem with Nvda and an Alva abt 80 range which worked very well.
It worked even with Windows 11 and after 2 weeks nothing more.
After installing, reinstalling, changing converter, etc.
I tested on three PCs.
The message I sometimes get is this
No attachable console
What is the command line to type?