[BRLTTY] brltty 6.6 under windows not working?

Paul Scott alphazero.deepblue2222 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 10:44:13 EDT 2024

I pretty sure that nvda 2022 and older version of nvda has brltty in the
list of braille display under the setting and it does work with brlapi.
However the version nvda 2024.1 does not have brltty in the braille display
setting even though brlapi is running. Perhaps I am doing something wrong.
Thanks for your suggestion.