[BRLTTY] 3.7

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Aug 6 23:49:22 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 09:24:23AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> I'll probably be releasing 3.7 in a few days so please check out the latest
> revision and let me know what else you'd really like to see either fixed or
> added.
While running revision 1772, I encountered the following bug which I
have been unable to reproduce (I killed and restarted brltty but could
not get the problem to recur thereafter).

Running Debian GNU/Linux, kernel 2.6.7.

While reading a document, I moved to the next "screen". However, some of
the text of the previous screen was still shown on the braille display,
intermixed with the new text. This didn't happen until about half way
down the "updated" screen.

Somehow, the text of the previous screen wasn't being cleared properly.

I hope this gives someone a clue - I wish I could reproduce this and
debug it.