[BRLTTY] needing some help specifying the right command for the rescue image disk of Redhat's Fedora 3

Scott Berry scott at citlink.net
Fri Aug 19 16:37:08 EDT 2005

Hello list,

I am trying to get brltty to go in to rescue mode as I would like to
shred my hard drive before starting a Fedora install.  I have
downloaded the Brltty iso and burned it to disk and it loads
fine.  Next I have a PacMate 20 cell display hooked up as my
display.  Here is what I have put in after the cd spins up and stops:

rescue brltty=fs
Here are some others I have used also:
rescue brltty=fs,/dev/usb:

rescue brltty=fs,usb:

Whenever I use any of these I only recieve this message:

Pm display 1.20

I do not even get any further.  I have a Toshiba Satellite 1730 which
I am trying to install Fedora Core 3 on.  It has two usb ports.  I am
assuming that you just indicate the port like ttyS ports for example:
/dev/usb0:
/dev/usb1:

Sorry for the rambling just want to make sure I have everything
written down here.

Scott Berry