[BRLTTY] A SpeechAPI for BrlTTY

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Tue Aug 30 14:47:04 EDT 2005

Hi Sebastien Samuel and  all,
	By saying "few bugs", I wanted to say that there are less bugs
in an already tested stuff than in a "created from scratch one". For
now, I didn't find any bug into the BrlAPI (or they have been fixed
before I could report them). ;-)
I looked up into the speech-dispatcher stuff, and it seoms to be mat-re,
the author(s) implemented lots of things, and I finally think that I
will start from here.
The next step, after successfully tried speechd, will be to connect the
speechd and BrlTty toghether. For now, I don't have really good ideas to
do that, so if you have some, just let me know. :)