[BRLTTY] 3.7

Aldo blinuxman at tuxfamily.org
Wed Aug 31 10:39:19 EDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 09:55:43AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> I'm about to release release 3.7 of BRLTTY. Are there any features/fixes which
> any of you would like to still see in it?

There was in June a discussion about changing the "real" default
text.fr.tbl table;
this problem is fixed or not? the default was until now the fr_CA table;

Samuel or Sebastien, our friend Jean-François Colas (from INJA) promised
to inform us from the Braille Unification Conference of 12-13 June; did
someone got info since then? Or the new OFFICIAL fr_FR braille code?

If this should take too much time to be implemented, DAve feel free to
post the release, and we can fix that fr tbl problem for the 3.7.1.

Osvaldo La Rosa.