[BRLTTY] 3.7

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Aug 31 14:58:51 EDT 2005

Hi,

Aldo, le Wed 31 Aug 2005 16:39:19 +0200, a écrit :
> Samuel or Sebastien, our friend Jean-François Colas (from INJA) promised
> to inform us from the Braille Unification Conference of 12-13 June; did
> someone got info since then? Or the new OFFICIAL fr_FR braille code?

Apparently, the meeting was a success and some results should come
out... within a few years :)

But in the meanwhile, some frenchy french people might start using linux
and frown on the current "fr" french table which actually is a canadian
one, so I would advise to just do

svn mv text.fr.tbl.tbl text.fr_CA.tbl
svn mv text.fr-iso01.tbl text.fr_FR.tbl

for now. This is more accurate and should be good defaults for canadian
and french people, respectively (and the debconf stuff could just follow
that too).

Regards,
Samuel