[BRLTTY] 3.7

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Wed Aug 31 12:11:40 EDT 2005

It may not be possible at this stage but I work with Yast in Suse 9.3 and 10 on a dayly basis so I'd worship anyone who could get brltty to work with it better than it does at the moment.

Same with make menuconfig and MC.

Again, I could be asking for way too much but it would make my life so much easier!

Finally, for machines with no PC card could something else be used instead?

Thanks

Darragh