[BRLTTY] 3.7

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Wed Aug 31 12:18:55 EDT 2005

Darragh, le Wed 31 Aug 2005 17:11:40 +0100, a écrit :
> It may not be possible at this stage but I work with Yast in Suse 9.3 and 10 on a dayly basis so I'd worship anyone who could get brltty to work with it better than it does at the moment.
>
> Same with make menuconfig and MC.

IIRC there is an accessible-enhanced version of mc called amc.

make menuconfig should be patched for much better cursor handling, just
like dialog and whiptail. Or even better, use BrlAPI so as to provide
useful reading.

I don't know much YaST, but from IIRC it uses dialog or whiptail, so
same remark :)

Regards,
Samuel