[BRLTTY] 3.7

Jason White jasonw at ariel.its.unimelb.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 19:39:30 EDT 2005

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Dave Mielke wrote:

> I'm about to release release 3.7 of BRLTTY. Are there any features/fixes which
> any of you would like to still see in it?
Accessing a Web site under Lynx 2.8 running in a screen(1) session,
certain lines of text appeared on screen but were entirely skipped over by
BRLTTY. I ran a speech-based screen reader just to test this out, and it
picked up the "missing" line without problem.

As this was late last night I wasn't able to conduct further tests. I
tried compiling the latest revision of BRLTTY but it failed due to a
missing XTest.h header. From memory, I have XOrg 6.8.x installed (whatever
is in the latest Debian Unstable).

I most likely won't be able to test anything further until tomorrow as I
am on campus all day and out to dinner tonight.