[BRLTTY] linux/compiler.h

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Dec 11 09:28:20 EST 2006

[quoted lines by Yannick PLASSIARD on 2006/12/11 at 10:35 +0100]

>	While compiling my latest svn brltty, the USB code complains
>about linux/compiler.h which is not present on my ubuntu 6.10.

I've removed it as it no longer seems to be necessary. I think it needed to be
there for Linux's endianism integer conversion macros (USB is always little
endian). Brltty has its own now, though, so if anyone has that problem we'll
just switch the code to use them.