[BRLTTY] Xbrlapi

Yannick PLASSIARD yan at mistigri.org
Mon Dec 11 07:34:45 EST 2006

Hi all:
	I noticed a potential "problem" while using xbrlapi combined
with Orca :
	It runs quite well, but xbrlapi prints (brl_writeText()) the
name of the focused window and Orca is no longher allowed to print
anything onto the braille line.
	To let these programs working toghether, I had to comment out
the writetext() reference (and the little block after).
But I did this for my uiage purposes and don't know if it should be done
by default.
Maybe a little flag into the option table would be easy to be done:
(--quiet) for example. Or maybe --print-focus-windows for people who
want this explicitly and by default not printing anything.

I found one other bug: don't know why but when I tzpe a "@" it inserts a
"à" in the current window... As if the "Alt-grad" key was not pressed;
It may be for all modifiers, I have to test it...
Regards
--
Yannick